Author: Keri Brooks Health
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Almond Nut Butter (any nut except peanut butter)
- ½ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- ¼ tsp. of cinnamon or more
- ¼ tsp. of vanilla extract or more
- Mix all ingredients, cook in skillet on medium heat in small amount of coconut oil. Make sure batter is set in pan before flipping and cook on medium to make sure it is cooked all the way through.
- Fruit Topping for Pancakes: Put 1 cup frozen fruit into a saucepan on medium heat. Add a little bit of coconut milk and cover, stirring occasionally. It should be somewhat soupy so that it covers the entire pancake.
- Source: Keri Brooks Health LLC.