Chocolate Coconut Oil Craving Crushers
This delicious recipe helps to crush sugar cravings, keeps your blood sugar balanced and boosts your metabolism.
Author: Keri Brooks Health
Recipe type: Superfood
Cuisine: Paleo, gluten free, dairy free, cleanse friendly
Serves: 32 servings
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla (or to taste)
- ½-1 tsp. stevia (or to taste) or
- ⅓ cup coconut palm sugar
- Optional toppings:
- Slivered almonds, cacao nibs, shredded coconut
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add cacao powder and nut butter and stir until dissolved.
- Add vanilla and sweetner to taste – just a little at a time will suffice – too much and it will start to taste bitter.
- Pour into 9×13 pan and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- After about 1 hour. Simply break into pieces.
- Store in freezer. (They melt quickly at room temperature)
- Delicious superfood to crush cravings and boost your metabolism.